Monday, October 13, 2014

Health | Get motivated!


Good morning! 

Today is just a regular day in my life.. which basically means doing my homework.
My homework mostly consists of translating Japanese texts and then write an analysis about it. 
It sounds boring I know, but really, it's not. 

However, I have noticed over the past few days that I don't have any motivation to do anything. I think it has to do with the fact that I have only two classes during the week, which causes me to believe that time is limitless or something. As a consequence, I end up with lots of homework that needs to be done in the last few hours before the deadline. Ugh..

So this morning I thought to myself; Girl! Stop being so lazy! Get you sh*t together and just do it!
This sounds easier than it is, so I took some steps to keep me focused:

*
I made a schedule of all the things I had to do today, and tried desperately to stick to it. 
*
I made sure my mobile phone was either switched off or put away so that destractions won't get to me. 
*
Drink a lot of water! It keeps you fresh and hydrated :)
*
And most importantly, I took some breaks. Just 15 minutes is enough to give you're brain a breather and get ready for a next study session.  
*

So next time you get stuck with anything and you need some clarity of how to solve the problem, maybe these steps can help you.

Do your best! Always! 



No comments:

Post a Comment