Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Health | tea, Tea, TEA!

Hi guys!! 
Hope you're having a great day today.

Since I didn't have any classes today, I took the opportunity to buy some birthdaygifts for my colleague. I went to 'De Tuinen' (literally 'the Gardens') which is a store that sells all kinds of organic products ranging from cosmetics to all kinds of seeds and teas. 

Since I was there, I also decided to treat myself on some nice tea and a facial mask. 



Now, can I just tell you how cute I think these tea packages are! 
I absolutely love them! They're adorable. 
Yes, I may have bought them only because I love the packaging, and YES I may have tried them both already within an hour. 

I'm such a tea addict. I can't get enough tea. When I think about it I may drink about 7 to 8 cups of tea each day (not sure if that's even healthy). 
Even though I think I'm 'overdrinking', I do know that there are a lot of advantages that come with drinking tea.

First of all, when drinking tea without any sugar, it is an ideal beverage when you're trying to lose weight. When you don't like drinking plain water that much, then tea is your best friend! It keeps you hydrated and gives you the sensation of being full so you won't have the urge to snack. 
Secondly, green tea is said to have some serious health benefits. It helps you keeping a young and fresh look and it can give you energy because it contains caffeine. There are even some scientists who say that it may reduce tumor growth. 

So, put your coffee down and start sipping some tea! 

Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment