Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Review | LUSH Turkish Delight & Popcorn Lip Scrub

Hi everybody!!

It is already November and it's getting colder and colder every day, which means that I'll be craving for long, hot showers even more than I already do. And what could be any better than to pamper myself with a delicious shower smoothie from LUSH! 

I present to you the 'Turkish Delight' shower smoothie. *Sigh*.. I love this smoothie so much! 
It's very soft, it just melts on your skin and the smell of more than a thousand rose petals will make you feel super fresh and clean. It'll even make your bathroom smell like a flowergarden, yummy!


I thought this product was quite pricey (€31,50 for 200 ml), but the smoothie is very thick and I only need a little to wash my entire body, so it'll last for a good while. Also, everything is made by hand, so ofcourse this will show in the amount of money they'll ask for it.
Even though this product is so delicious, I will not be using this every single day. I want it to be special and extra pampering on nights when I really need it. ;)


 As you can see it's quite thick and slightly pink, and yep, you can also see that I've already used it. Haha! When you buy it, it won't look this messy, I promise! 

Apart from the smoothie, I also decided to buy the Popcorn Lip Scrub. In the autumn and winter I tend to get very dry and chapped lips, and since I had never heard of it before (shame on me, I know!) I thought: "What the hell, I'll just try it". 


As this little container already makes very clear, it is a Popcorn Lip Scrub, and it actually tastes like popcorn. It contains sugar and salt to scrub your lips (so it both tastes salty and sweet, I don't mind licking it off my lips :)) and Jojoba oil and coconut oil to make them feel extra soft. 


This little fella cost me €9,65, which is also quite pricey for my taste, but .. ah well.. I just did it (I'm such a badass!). 
After I used it for the first time, I actually noticed that my lips were softer and that most of the dry, chapped skin was gone. I finished it off with a little lipbalm and my lips were ready to face the cold, dry weather again! YESS 

As a rookie in the world of LUSH I still have to try lots of products, so if you've got any suggestions, I would love to hear about them.

What is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment