Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Personal | Some changes...

Oh lordy! It's already December 31st... Which means a fresh new year is starting as of tonight! So.. yeah, as corny as it may sound, I came up with a few new year's resolutions. I never really had the need to have these resolutions, but this year I thought it would be very beneficial for me to try it. 

Get skinny
I'm not really thinking of losing a lot of weight, but I could eat a lot less candy and snacks. Especially the last few weeks I've been overeating big time. Oopsie..


Gain some stamina
Since I'm trying to lose a few pounds, I should also start exercising a little more. During the spring, I already started running, but then, one day I fell down the stairs and hurt my tailbone really bad! Running was just too painful. Quickly after that, we had to move house quite suddenly because me and my boyfriend live in 'anti squatting houses'. So yeah, we had little time left to run. But I'll start running again very soon. Really...

Spend more time with friends
I've noticed that I haven't seen my friends that much the past year. Such a shame, because being with friends is the best! So for the coming year, I'm determined to spend more time with my friends. 

Do you have any new year's resolutions or do you think it's a cliché? 
I wish you all the best for next year! Hope you're having an awesome time tonight!!  

Byee! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment