Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hotspot | 149 Bites & Drinks // Leiden


When you're in Leiden, you should definitely check out 149 Bites & Drinks! This restaurant has an industrial look, it's like you're eating in a former factory. But a cosy factory I can say! It was a new experience for me.

They have some great food you can enjoy during lunch or dinner and the staff is super friendly. You can find them at the Breestraat 149, hence the name '149 Bites & Drinks (I didn't check whether they actually have 149 dishes and beverages, you can count for yourself if you want..Haha!)

foto's van 149 Bites and Drinks in Leiden - 1
Source
You can enjoy food from all over the world, French, Thai, Japanese, Italian etc, so I can guarantee you that there is something for everyone. When I visited 149 Bites & Drinks I had Japanese gyoza and quail and as desert I had different types of cheeses. It was delicious! 

And they have some great cocktails! Trust me! 

Adress: Breestraat 149, Leiden

No comments:

Post a Comment