Wednesday, January 21, 2015

10 Things I want to do in Vienna



In a few days time, I'm finally going to Vienna! I've heard so many incredible stories about Vienna, so finally I can see for myself. Here's a list of a few things I want to see and do in Vienna.

  1. Eat at Café Sacher for the original Sacher-torte!

  2. Visit Schloss Schönbrunn

  3. Experience Vienna's past at 'Time Travel Vienna'.

  4. Observe The Hundertwasserhaus.

  5. Visit the Wien Museum.

  6. Get my breath taken by the Belvedere Palace.

  7. Do a guided tour at the Vienna State Opera

  8. Be amazed by St. Stephens Cathedral.

  9. Improve my knowledge at the Austrian National Library.

  10. And ofcourse! As a girl, I want to go shopping for a bit at Donau Zentrum

I can't wait to share my experiences with you! I promise I'll take a ton of pictures and show them as soon as possible!
For now, you can check out this video about Vienna and its beauty!



Have you ever been to Vienna? If so, what did you like best? 
I'd like to read about in the comments below! 
Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment