Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Travel | My travel wishlist for 2015


This year I hope to finally graduate from university after one year of delay. But then what.. I have no idea what I should do after that! So I figured that I'm going to take a break from studying and explore my interests and the world.

Here are some places I hope to visit in 2015:

Canal Reflection, Brugge, Belgium. This is one of my most favorite places to visit. I really enjoyed the Chocolate Festival there and of course the lace shops!
Source
  • Bruges. My dad went there with his buds a while ago, and he really loved the city. He showed me great pictures of the historic centre and I got an instant sensation of jealousy! I have a soft spot for historical cities so I must go there sometime too!
Dunnottar Castle, Scotland. A hidden wonder.  http://adventuresuncorked.com/
Source
  • Scotland. I have already been to England and Ireland.. so I should also go to Scotland right? My preference goes out to the rural areas of Scotland, more than the cities such as Edinburgh, because these areas are like a timemachine through which you go back to the middle ages.

  • Last, but not least, I want to explore more of my homecountry The Netherlands. There are still so many places I haven't seen! Such as Groningen, Friesland and a big part of the Wadden Islands (shame on me!!).
So there are places I hope to visit this year, but there are also places I already planned to visit!

  • Vienna. At the end of January I will be visiting Vienna for a few days. I can't wait guys! When I think of Vienna, I see this fairytale city with majestic buildings and cute little streets. Many pictures will be taken haha!!

My New York, i love you
Source
  • NYC. Coming June I'm going to New York Citeeeehh!! For years and years I wanted to go to this enourmous city which 'never sleeps' and I'm finally going there!
Have you ever been to any of the places I just told about? Got any recommendations? I'd love to hear about them in the comments below!

Thank you! x

No comments:

Post a Comment