Saturday, February 07, 2015

25 Things you didn't know about me!


  1. I don't like peanutbutter Yuck!

  2. I'm afraid of swimming in lakes, oceans, seas.. whatever. If it's not a pool (or a bathtub), I'm not swimming in it. 

  3. I'm obsessed with Loekie, the stuffed animal I got when I was born. He's the one thing I'd take if my house was to be on fire. 

  4. Birds scare the hell out of me.

  5. I'm also scared of needles.

  6. I think flowers don't make a great gift. I mean.. they die. 

  7. As a little kid, I looked like a boy because one day I decided to cut my own hair. 

  8. I also ran away a lot. I climbed over fences and everything. What can a say.. a true adventurer maybe? 

  9. I suffer from hypodontia... yes I'm missing a pair of teeth :'( Got fake ones though, don't be scared! 

  10. I also suffer from lordosis (bad back)

  11. I'm not a big fan of ice cream, it's too cold!

  12. I have to eat a piece of candy after every meal. As a kind of dessert! 

  13. I never really stress about stuff, but when I do, it's always at night!

  14. I hardly wear make-up. Sometimes only a little mascara.  

  15. I can't stand messy houses. It makes me itchy. 

  16. Normally I'm quite friendly and relaxed, but as soon as I get in a car, I turn into a screaming, short-tempered maniac

  17. Which is maybe why I don't like driving cars that much. 

  18. I suck at reading books. It can take me ages to finish a book. 

  19. Actually, I suck at reading in general. I always end up sleeping somehow. 

  20. I really like studying though. When I was little, I created my own homework. Yes, I think I'm an alien.

  21. I don't like going out to party

  22. Which is maybe why I've never been drunk before.

  23. I only have short-term hobbies. Drawing, crocheting, painting.. whatever it is. After a few months I just have enough of it and I go on to the next hobby. 

  24. I love the smell of gasoline

  25. I'm the worst in watching movies. I want to know how the movie ends before watching it. Same with books, I always read the last page before I begin reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment