Tuesday, February 10, 2015

busy, Busy, BUSY!


Hi guys! Some of you may have noticed that for the last few weeks I've been posting blogs on a daily basis, even though I used to post only on wednesday and sunday in the past. I had enough time to do this since I had a 'winter break' from uni and I just had a lot of free time.

This is sadly going to change from now on. Uni is starting again and I have to take up writing my bachelor thesis. And that's not all. My boyfriend and I found a new place to live! We're going to live in The Hague and it's a more permanent living space, instead of the anti-squatting houses I got used to over the past 4 years. I'm so excited to move there that I've actually had trouble sleeping the past couple of nights!

So, from now on, my days will be filled with writing, homework and packing my (ridiculous large collection of) stuff! I'll go back to my old routine when it comes to blogging; which means I'll post every wednesday and sunday.

I hope you all understand my decision. 

Byee x

No comments:

Post a Comment